Sunday, February 22, 2009

A well deserved break-Dad goes to Mexico

Hey.I know it has been a long time since I posted.To update this blog, please let me start off by doing a bit of catch up before I get to the original reason for this post.First off, I just completed most of my midterms and did really well on all of them.I am looking forward to going back to class after a long and boring reading week.
Anyways , I just got news that my father took a trip to Mexico to do some Marlin fishing.He never went on a holiday himself before because he was busy looking after the family. He has helped me get to where I am today, going to Red Deer College.He deserves this holiday.He has done alot for the family and is an example of what a father should be.I hope he enjoys his holiday and I hope he has fun.Lots to look forward to this year.School has been great and the news that my father finally got a well deserved holiday for himself makes things even better.Good for you Dad, Have fun!!:=)

No comments: