Sunday, March 1, 2009

Reflection of the day....March 1,2009

Today was an interesting day.I got some sleep last night and was wide awake and full of energy today.I ventured out this morning in the explorer to go to the bank and get my rent money since the rent was due today.I pay 500 a month for rent and that includes cable, internet, washer and dryer, parking space, and a plug in for my explorer for when it gets really cold.Its a damn good deal and I have no issues paying for such.After I paid the rent, i headed to the superstore and got a few things....del monte sliced peaches, juice, steak, and some green tea and some honey.Then I drove around Red Deer which was also fun.I walked about downtown but went back to my vehicle after being creeped out by the vagrants lurking about.I am scared shitless of walking around downtown Red Deer in the evenings especially since the one time some creepy vagrant followed me and approached me aggressively and didnt clue in that I didnt want to talk to him. I dont want to be further than a block from my vehicle in the evenings in downtown Red Deer.I feel much safer in the college area since not too many vagrants hang around there.Tomorrow is my birthday and hopefully it will be a good day.

No comments: