Sunday, August 16, 2009

If it's ok to fly jetliners into office towers then........

I work as a courtesy clerk at a local store here in Central Alberta.Things have been going well until..........

I had to retrieve an order from a till after 2 ladies' debit card had declined.They left, and I put their cart by the customer service desk with the anticipation that they would come back for it once they get their money situation straightened out.I told the person at the desk when I put it there that they customers were going to come back later and pay for their declined order

Later on, I passed the customer service desk, and the cart was gone.I thought from then on that they came and paid for it or that the items were put in my putaway bins.

I was then approached by a supervisor later on and asked about the cart of items.I told them what I knew as of so far.I was then later asked by the department manager.I stated truthfully to both of them what I knew.

Apparently they DID return for their items, but they grabbed them, and left WITHOUT PAYING for them.

I gave a description of the two ladies as follows to the department manager.They seem to be mother and daughter, but here goes the description.....

the mother

about five foot four
wearing a bright coloured hijab with flowers
tan skinned (arab)


The daughter.

about five foot two
wearing the same colour and type of hijab
tan skinned (arab)


I would have thought that Islam forbade theft, but then again, .....

If it's ok to fly commercial jetliners into New York office towers, then it's ok to steal a cart of items from a grocery store.

No comments: