Friday, August 7, 2009

A real Whiner here.....

Jobless College Grad Wants Tuition Back From Alma Mater

Read the article by clicking the link

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/paper-trail/2009/08/04/jobless-college-grad-wants-tuition-back-from-alma-mater.html

Many in the older generations refer to my generation as "Generation WYne and say we are all a bunch of crybabies who think we are entitled to our entitlements.They also say we are snobby and rude................I DONT BLAME THEM!!!!!!!
Even if I keep getting the good grades I am in college, I would still like to keep my job as a courtesy clerk and work evenings at the store whilst working at a small law office during the day.I like work where I get exercise and where I actually have lots in common with the people I work with.I also prefer to work on my own.
It really irks me sometimes when everyone in my age group is p***d on because of some whiners that wreck it for the rest of us.I hold nothing against those who do look down upon those my age...in fact, I don't blame them at all.As someone who went to school and grew up with them, I could tell you this..you are right to look down upon Generation Yne.I don't consider myself to be a part of their grouping in a sense that I was always on the outside and never did fit in any of their little social cliques.I had worked since the age of 12, while they all got everything handed to them.I was bullied and ridiculed.I never did fit in.They always thought they were better than me.As a young kid, I always was wanting in..I was on the outside looking in.......Now, I no longer feel that way.....I am NOW on the outside looking AWAY.I'd rather jump head first into the Red Deer River than conform to their snobby ways and attitudes.I am proud to be an outcast from that grouping....at least I don't have to bear the burden of guilt for their failings.Ill bet those who whine and sue their college because they can't find work without anyone holding their hands, are also the same ones who bullied people like me.

No comments: