Sunday, August 15, 2010

Now to deal with the HRCs, the Facists, and the Liars and phonies!

Well with the rant about defeatist attitudes...one thing I have come to conclusion is that one must keep fighting and if they are unwilling to fight for something as simple as permanent residency,then Canada is not a great place to be...consider it an initial test. It is the Canadian way to fight everything that we find to be unjust and wrong and to get ahead. One example would be the fight against the facist HRC's, the Lying Conservatives and the Liberals and NDP. I am no longer a supporter of the Conservative Party because of this with regards to Santiago. I am going to fight tooth and nail with every other real principled conservative to unseat this phoney conservatve government. This has strengthened my resolve to take down the HRCs. Crybaby can send his ARA thugs after me...I will fight tooth and nail till either I am free or dead....I now have nothing to lose except a crappy job as a courtesy clerk thanks to this shitty economy. I am proud to say I do NOT FLY THE MAPLE RAG...I FLY THE RED ENSIGN .....take that you Trudeaupean seagull fart sucking commies and facists!

No comments: